Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fine, I'll start a proper beauty blog!

I used to review products on YouTube and blog about them.

There. I admit it.

Then I got a job and was worried my social media presence could compromise my employment (I don't know why, no one truly cares if you trash a nail polish). I hid all of my videos and blog posts and started blogging about music instead. Also I was feeling the bass player in a band I was stalking and it gave me a great excuse to show up at all their shows.

But now I am craving the beauty stuff again. I wish I had kept it up all these years- I probably would have built a great community of beauty lovers like myself who want amazing makeup without paying premium prices. So, to quote one of my favorites... Here I go again.

xo
Chani

No comments:

Post a Comment