Sunday, May 22, 2016

The BrowGal - Second Chance

So... I am an eyebrow slob.
Yes, my brows always look ok, but that is because I distract you from really looking at them by using shiny highlighters and pretty eye shadows to draw attention away from them. I usually don't pay attention to them until it's undeniable and then I do a self purge and over pluck and give up until the next time. When I had the opportunity to get my brows done recently by Bryan of The BrowGals, I jumped. Yes Please.

One of the issues I mentioned as he tried to coax volume out of my sparseness, is that my brows just don't grow any more. Fear not... there's a fix for that!

It's called Second Chance. It is a thickening serum that you apply nightly with a vibratttttting applicator (ooooh) and I adore the packaging. The boys from BrowGal gifted me the product and I have been using it for almost three weeks now. I do think my brows are growing in better but it's too soon to tell. Check out the video to get my full description of how to use it and what it is supposed to do and if you go to the West Hollywood salon say hello to Bryan and Nicholas!!! Links below :)



 

2 comments:

  1. What's your review of the second chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly didn't see a difference although I kept at it for a few more weeks. I tried an eyelash product called LiLash and that one definitely grew my eyelashes in but I'm disappointed in the outcome of the Second Chance product.

      Delete