Saturday, June 18, 2016

Elf Cosmetics/Disney Collaboration (video)

Guys.
Disney has a makeup line with ELF and I didn't know about it.
Trust me...when I found it (by accident) I was all over it.
And super excited about it.
And then my friend pointed out that it is probably intended for 12 year olds which makes me ridiculous. It honestly hadn't occurred to me until she said that, I was so stoked to have Beauty and the Beast lip gloss!
Below is a video of my unboxing (technically my second unboxing because I screwed up and lost the first one somehow).
I have since worn the Mulan lip gloss out and absolutely adore it.
Thank you Elf. Thank you Disney.
Thank you drugstore.com and if you don't use Ebates yet you should and you can sign up using my link because they give you a few dollars back each time you shop - click on this blue to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment